Working out at home has never been more playful and easy. It is time to take extra care of yourself and those around you. Staying strong, healthy and vibrant in these times is essential.
Hooping has been named by the NY Times as one of the most fun ways to take care of yourself during quarantine or isolation.
Yes, we hoopers already knew that!
Here are 10 hula hoop workouts you can do at home.
1. Grab your on-body hoop and get your body pumping.
Try the free 7 Day Waist Hooping Challenge if you are just starting out. Get the support and guidance you need to get started. Feel confident, strong and creative.
2. A hoop workout to Ariana Grande’s Into You, a hoo choreography for you to groove to
Want to learn more? Try the online Hooplovers courses to level up your fitness fun and hoop skills.
3. Want a hoop challenge? All on body, all levels.
For more hoop workouts check out the Hooplovers YouTube Workout Playlist
4. Work those arms, open up your chest, breathe deeply!
5. A 5 minute workout with extra fun
6. 15 Minute Hoop Sweat Session!
7.Strong and flexible shoulders
8. Strong dancer arms using your hoop
9. Off Body Breaks for coordination and flow
10. 5 Minute Belly Blast to get blood pumping and vibes high even when you are stuff at home
The NY Times has just released: You Can Take Care of Yourself in Coronavirus Quarantine or Isolation, Starting Right Now
Please check other blog posts about how to hula hoop for beginners