I believe that hooping has a magical cumulative effect. Have you felt it?
Like every time you hoop you feel a little stronger, a little more joyous, balanced, confident, centred. Every time you get in your circle you feel a little more awesome, a little more cool, special, sacred, glittery, badass and ready to take on the world.
So whether you hoop for 2 minutes or 2 hours it all adds to your super hooper powers.
Hooping has certainly given me powers that have built up over time and continue to grow.
– Physically hooping has built my muscle strength so that I could realign my posture, heal old injures and keep my body in shape.
– Emotionally hooping has given me confidence to express myself and share that with others.
– Creatively hooping has given me connection with movement as a way to voice my individual style, my range of emotions and my connection with music.
– Hooping has connected me to the raddest people around the globe.
– Hooping has given me a platform to share my strengths.
– Hooping has allowed me to live a lifestyle I adore and provided a delicious career.
– Hooping has opened doors, given opportunities.
– Hooping has shown me that when I do my best, when I try without giving up I will achieve my goals.
Every time I pick up my hoop and gift myself with play and practice these powers multiply.