This week I want to share with you an extravagant way to go from forward spin to backward spin. Seems simple enough but a series of moves can create expansion and set your flow on fire.
Want an extra hoop in your stack? We are giving all hoop lovers a chance to WIN one of three new hoops this month.
Three new hoop designs are being added to the HOOPLOVERS shop this month. As a way to celebrate we are giving away one of each to some lucky hoop lovers.
There are plenty of fun ways to enter:
- LIKE the August Giveaway post on the Hooplovers facebook page that will be posted August 1, 15 & 31
- SHARE the August Giveaway posts on the Hooplovers facebook page with all other Hoop Lovers that you think would enjoy a new hoop in their life.
- COMMENT with a clever name. We have not named our new hoops yet…hmmmm. Leave a comment below this post or on the Facebook August give away posts with a super fun name for one or all of the hoops.
Embarking on a new journey to master something or sticking to long held visions takes energy and focus. There is a definite cheat sheet to mastery of any kind though and it may be more simple than you think. These 5 tips will keep you clutter free in your visions and help smooth out the process to rockin’ what you most desire.
Small changes can make huge shifts in how we think and feel. I am a big believer in taking action.
So become an activist of your own life with these simple and proven ways to bring more joy and light to your day.
1. Start your day simply. With a large glass of fresh water (perhaps a twist of lemon to get fancy) and a 5 – 60 minute hula hoop session. Every cell in your body will thank you for starting your day off with a spin.
2. Take time for silence, make space to listen to others but fill the rest of your day with uplifting, spirited or relaxing music. Watch your productivity soar, your blood pressure calm and your focus power on.
3. Smile. Send messages of happiness to your brain and do a bit of face yoga while you are at it.
Want to feel good, look fabulous and have a ton of fun? Of course you do. Grab an adult size hoop that is right for you, and let’s do this! Subscribe to the Hooplovers YouTube channel for weekly free tutorials or if you want to learn all of the foundations and beyond I will show … Keep reading