This week’s hula hoop tutorial is “How to Hula Hoop on Your Legs and Knees”
Remember how easy it used to seem to pick something up as a child and just have a good old muck around without having to adhere to much else apart from a sense of adventure? Wouldn’t it be cool to just live in that playful pocket? Well you totally can!
I am not suggesting you have to play dress ups all day long, dust off you Barbies, switch off to reality and skip responsibility for playtime 24/7 (although that sounds pretty perfect!) but I am highly recommending you pick up a hula hoop and give it a spin, right now! Yes, a hula hoop!
If you are already a convert to the hooping life then you know the joy and wonder even a quick spin can bring. If you are new to the hula hoop as an adult grab yourself an adult sized hula hoop and give it a whirl.
If you are still not convinced that the hula hoop could be so magical, check out these benefits and if you find yourself saying yes to desiring any of them; it is hoop time!
- A complete work out for the mind, body and soul
- Stimulates self-confidence and sensual awareness
- Tones and sculpts the body
- Promotes play and childlike, spirited celebration
- A fun and energetic cardiovascular work out
- Improves flexibility and endurance
- Strengthens and tones abdominal muscles
- Calming, relaxing and stress relieving
- Enhances coordination and balance
- Activates speedy weight loss
- Boosts creativity and self-expression
- Intensifies energy levels and vitality
- Creates communities * Stimulates laughter and joy
- Mind altering fun!
Here I share with you how to hoop on your legs and knees.
A super joyful workout that is sure to have you working up a sweat and having a good old laugh with yourself. If at first you don’t succeed, try and play again. Leave me a comment below and let me know how you go!